[Mageia-i18n] Calling all teams

Remco Rijnders remco at webconquest.com
Tue Sep 27 07:42:32 CEST 2011

On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 08:24:38PM +0200, Oliver wrote in
<201109222024.38916.oliver.bgr at googlemail.com>:
>Then I'd like to get some feedback about team status:

Hi Oliver, please find the info for the Dutch team below.

>- how many people are you?

We have 2 with transifex accounts and subscribed to the local list.

>- what is your translation status?
>	- software (Transifex)
100% done AFAICT
>	- web site
Mostly done. Needs some proofreading. I think having a more robust system
so we can see changes, translate and push ourselves would be welcomed by
most teams indeed.
>	- blog
You mean blog isn't short for backlogged?

Thanks & regards,

Remco