[Mageia-i18n] Translation of "Constitution"

Rémi Verschelde remi at verschelde.fr
Wed Aug 22 22:07:15 CEST 2012

2012/8/22 Romain d'Alverny <rdalverny at gmail.com>:

> There are two things actually:
>  * the .lang file that translates the decoration of the Web page;
>  * the .md file that is the actual content of the constitution; this
> one has to be sourced from the French version (the English version is
> already an approximate translation of the French version, so better do
> it from the French one first, if you can), and provided into a similar
> Markdown syntax (see
> http://svnweb.mageia.org/org/constitution/mageia.org_statutes_fr.md?revision=2&view=markup)

Ah, right.
Actually it would be great that the French team proofreads the
translation of the constitution before the other teams can translate
it, since I suppose most contributors will translate from English to
their lang and not from French.

CC'ing the i18n-fr ML.
To the French translation team: Could you proofread the translation of
the French statutes[1] in English[2]?

Regards,
Rémi

[1] http://svnweb.mageia.org/org/constitution/mageia.org_statutes_fr.md?view=markup