[Mageia-i18n] Blog translation - post from June 11, 2012

Damien Lallement mageia at damsweb.net
Tue Jul 10 15:52:55 CEST 2012

Le 10/07/2012 12:14, Pablo Foche a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I would like to translate the blog in esperanto. Probably that is more
> difficult than the polish case because there is no esperanto version of
> the blog yet. But I volunteer anyway.
>
> Regards

Hello Pablo!

This is a great idea but unfortunately, it seems that the esperanto
translation of WordPress no longer exists:
http://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_in_Your_Language#Esperanto_.28eo.29
2.5.1 (we are in 3.4.1) or a svn snapshot not really trustable for me.
Perhaps can you see with the WP Team how to help on this side...
Let me now if it changes! :-)
--
Damien Lallement
twitter: damsweb - IRC: damsweb/coincoin