[Mageia-i18n] romanian characters

Joita Dan-Marian djmarian4u at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 30 19:47:48 CET 2012

Hello,
I have sent some translated pages for Romanian to out leader, but i don't see them in place.I think i have commit rights, but i lack the correct characters (which he was usually replacing for those that i write in translations).So, i was translating, he was replacing 'ş' and others with other characters, and then he was committing them.
Now, the thing is i have another problem with localization https://forums.mageia.org/en/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3865 which happens since Mageia 2.Is there any way to get the correct characters on my keyboard, or will i have to change them after translating?
With respect,Dan.