[Mageia-i18n] Fwd: [doc-discuss] to be translated installer help files

Papoteur yves.brungard_mageia at gadz.org
Fri Nov 30 20:07:30 CET 2012

A message from doc.

-------- Message original --------
Sujet: 	[doc-discuss] to be translated installer help files
Date : 	Fri, 30 Nov 2012 19:15:41 +0100
De : 	Marja van Waes <marja11 at xs4all.nl>
Répondre à : 	doc-discuss at ml.mageia.org
Pour : 	doc-discuss at ml.mageia.org

Hi everyone,

We were waiting with the translations of

configureX_card_list.xml
configureX_monitor.xml
setupBootloaderAddEntry.xml

but we don't any longer expect them to change soon.

Please translate them (if you didn't already do that, I've seen it was
done for "et"), so that the translated versions will be available in
Mageia 2 beta 2.

Please ping me when you're ready and/or add your translations in the list:
https://wiki.mageia.org/en/Help_buttons_in_DrakX-installer#TODO

Thanks in advance!

Mageia 2 beta 1 will contain the new Estonian translation and the parial
Swedish one.

Cheers,
Marja