[Mageia-i18n] Fwd: [doc-discuss] to be translated installer help files

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Fri Nov 30 20:28:42 CET 2012

написане Fri, 30 Nov 2012 21:07:30 +0200, Papoteur
<yves.brungard_mageia at gadz.org>:

> A message from doc.

Some links that can make your life easier:

1. Translating with Gettext:
https://wiki.mageia.org/en/Translation_with_Calenco_and_Gettext

2. Using Calenco to configure translation alarms manually (does not work
if you choose the first option)
https://ml.mageia.org/l/arc/doc-discuss/2012-11/msg00001.html

Hope this helps.

Best regards,