[Mageia-i18n] Missing string in mcc?

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Fri Feb 15 10:36:41 CET 2013

Fri, 15 Feb 2013 11:16:17 +0200 було написано Filip Komar
<filip.komar at gmail.com>:

> On 14 February 2013 20:51, Yuri Chornoivan <yurchor at ukr.net> wrote:
>> написане Thu, 14 Feb 2013 22:34:12 +0200, Filip Komar
>> <filip.komar at gmail.com>:
>>> Hi, does anyone know where this string is located?
>>> http://s3.postimage.org/hyeg50y9v/Starting_mcc.png
>
>> It is from usermode translation (Fedora project):
>> https://fedora.transifex.com/projects/p/usermode/resource/master/
>
> Thanks Yuri. Indeed it's untranslated there too. But we don't build
> from there. It must be somewhere in our svn too. Can someone please
> search for it? It's a bit of an overkill to copy whole svn/soft just
> for that.
>

> Thanks in advance,
> Filip.

There are no such string in Mageia repositories.

The string is taken directly from Mageia usermode package. Believe me,
there was a typo in Ukrainian translation, so I search for whole
/usr/share/locale/uk/LC_MESSAGES. There was only one match with this typo.

The package usermode-1.111-3.mga3 is built from
https://fedorahosted.org/usermode/ so there is no way to reach it apart
 from Transifex. The changes made through the bug reports will be
re-written during Transifex pull (see .tx folder in [1]).

If you need to change something you should write into
trans at lists.fedoraproject.org (subscribe first [2]) and revive Slovenian
Fedora team through Transifex. I will support any of your claims. We can
make it in a very fast and efficient way.

Best regards,
Yuri

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/usermode/browser?order=name