[Mageia-i18n] Missing string in mcc?

Filip Komar filip.komar at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 14:32:19 CET 2013

Question for all especially Rémi and Oliver:
What should we do? As this phrase (Authenticating as "%s") is common
(visible every time when performing updates or using mcc) I think we
should document procedure for translating and committing it (where?)
for us in the wiki. I'm willing to do that but I don't know enough
about that.

Thanks Yuri. Now I found a bit more about that. But I'm not much less
confused ;). It's very weird. A patch[1] for this dates way before
Mageia. To me this seems a bug. WDYT? Should I contact pterjan (who
seems to be a packager for it) about that?

Thanks for your kind invitation to join Fedora i18n team.
Unfortunately this is too much for me right now. But I'm willing to
translate that *.po file. Can you submit it to that list for me?

Best regards,
Filip.

[1] http://svnweb.mageia.org/packages/cauldron/usermode/current/SOURCES/usermode-1.106.1-sl-po.patch?revision=389214&view=markup