[Mageia-i18n] I18n team elections

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 11:48:54 CET 2013

Hi there,

as discussed in council, we will have team elections for all teams
before march 16th.
See council meeting logs
http://meetbot.mageia.org/mageia-meeting/2013/mageia-meeting.2013-02-11-20.00.html
for reference.

I was talking to Akien (aka Remi Verschelde) about it and:

- we will both candidate again (me as team leader, him as deputy) although
  - I know I didn't have all that much time in the past months, but
this will rapidly get better ( I have a new job since beginning of
February and once the initial weeks are gone, it should work out quite
nicely),
    so I can only ask you to not be too upset about me not being that
active lately.
- we want to make sure you understand, this is an election, so if any
of you wants to candidate, just step forward and do so, there will not
be any harsh feelings from our side.

So here comes the time table:
- i18n team meeting on February 28th at 19.30 UTC (20.30 Paris time)
in #mageia-i18n
- time for you to consider it and candidate by mail to this list from
March 1st, 0.00 UTC until March 7th, 23.59 UTC (please tell the other
a few things about yourselves in those mails, so they know who you are
  (Akien and me will do the same)
- elections using the epoll system from March 11th, 0.00 UTC until
March 13th, 23.59 UTC
- i18n team meeting on March 14th, 19.30 UTC in #mageia-i18n

So, here we go.

Cheers,

Oliver