[Mageia-marketing] Meeting?

Marcello Anni marcello.anni at alice.it
Tue Jan 25 20:35:54 CET 2011

> > - necessary means to be in touch with other teams
>
> What do you suggest? Email, lists and IRC is mostly the most used at
> this time. I fear the forum won't be an option to have everyone agree
> on (it's only a complementary thing).

i think a new mailing list called something similar to "mageia-together" could
be useful to treat only multi-teams topics (e.g. choose the release date of
Mageia, choose the localisation system for web services and so on)

> As these make for very different topics, it would be good to have them
> listed on the marketing page and, if to discuss those more
> specifically, start a distinct thread.

is up to you, anyone who want to deepen some aspects can open a new discussion
here

> Cheers!
>
> Romain

cheers,