[Mageia-marketing] Mageia 2 technical specifications

Marcello Anni marcello.anni at alice.it
Fri Jul 15 16:19:32 CEST 2011

> >> unfortunately i was preparing an exam and i couldn't make my proposals
> >> before... i'm sorry for this, but anyway you could be a bit more
"flexible",
> >> what happens if some ideas are added after deadline? also with mandriva
it
> >> happened often that some non expected features would added in the
> > meanwhile...
> >> i'm not speaking because these are "my ideas", but because i do think
some
> > of
> >> them are really important and can make a quality jump for mageia... can
we
> >> discuss them somewhere (even if in chat session)? please, let me know
> >>

> >> cheers,
> >> Marcello
> >>

> > btw, there hasn't been neither a blog post about mageia 2 ideas and specs,
> > that it's quite serious for a community-driven project
>
> of course you never read any Mageia  mailing-list. Fine.

I've already told you i couldn't use the pc because i was preparing an exam
for the university... other than me, why all the people that have ideas but
don't follow ML are ignored? aren't we a community that brings people to
contribute? instead of defend yourself i would appreciate this sentence "you
proposed your ideas late... anyway because we care about our community and our
project i will take a look at them and in plus i will create a blog post to
invite other people to contribute to mageia 2 specs". i don't find it so hard
to say this...

cheers,
Marcello