[Mageia-marketing] Mageia 2 technical specifications

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 15 16:40:39 CEST 2011

2011/7/15 Marcello Anni <marcello.anni at alice.it>:
> announced

> "flexible",
> it
>> > meanwhile...
> some
>> > of
> we

>> > btw, there hasn't been neither a blog post about mageia 2 ideas and specs,
>> > that it's quite serious for a community-driven project
>>
>> of course you never read any Mageia  mailing-list. Fine.
>
> I've already told you i couldn't use the pc because i was preparing an exam
> for the university... other than me, why all the people that have ideas but
> don't follow ML are ignored? aren't we a community that brings people to
> contribute? instead of defend yourself i would appreciate this sentence "you
> proposed your ideas late... anyway because we care about our community and our
> project i will take a look at them and in plus i will create a blog post to
> invite other people to contribute to mageia 2 specs". i don't find it so hard
> to say this...

Yes, and some time in early April next year you will see Anne still
writing such sentences because if she makes an exception for one she
will never be able to deny it to another and another and yet another.
Where do you want to draw the line? Right behind you?
I wonder why everybody is so fast pointing to "community" when they
are denied an exception. Do you think a "community" does not need
schedules?

That said, I am pretty sure that good ideas which did not make it in
time to the specs will later be subject to review anyway. They are
just not part of the official specs now.

--
wobo