[Mageia-marketing] Meetings this week

Patricia Fraser trish at thefrasers.org
Tue Nov 15 22:11:41 CET 2011

Hi all,

This week is the artwork meeting week, so I hope you'll drop in and
talk to those guys - you can always hang out in the marcom channel at
the same time and chat about marcom things.

I'm off in Copenhagen working and won't be able to make it online for
the meeting, but I'll be back on the weekend and hanging around on IRC
to catch up.

Don't forget to use #startmeeting to start up the meetbot so proper
logs and stuff are kept, and do #action for things that need to be
done.

Talk again soon!

Anyone downloaded and tried Mageia 2, Alpha 1 yet?

Cheers!

--
Patricia Fraser
On the move