[Mageia-marketing] Other ideas

Sebastian sebsebseb sebsebseb_mageia at gmx.com
Wed Apr 4 03:51:31 CEST 2012

Josh King (dotmil) typed:
> 1) a newsletter - biweekly or whatever frequency fits to update
> subscribers on whats new in Magia. It would also be a good place for
> developer/team member interviews, and maybe a "howto" section. I don't
> claim to be a writer by any means so this would need to be a
> collaborative effort

After sending my first reply, I got onto
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuWeeklyNewsletter/Issue259  yesterday
morning the 3rd. Jono Bacon's dent to Identica, and Tweet to Twitter,
came in as a channel notice to a IRC channel I go to and I saw the message.

I also had a bit of a look at some of the past issues. I think how they
do the newsletter on their WIKI like that, is a very good idea.

For quite a long time I have been subscribed to Jono Bacon the Ubuntu
Community Manager on Identica.

As a new distro with a new community we can learn a lot from Ubuntu with
a very established distro and community!

 From Sebastian sebsebseb