[Mageia-marketing] Greetings Fellow Penguin Lovers...

Jonathan Ingold ingoldjo at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 18:05:05 CEST 2012

Hey Folks,

   I'm a System Admin from MI, USA.  For work I have always had to use
RHEL or a clone like CentOS/Scientific almost exclusively.  I have
started running Mageia w/KDE on my laptop starting at beta-2.  Was
running it along side Bodhi w/E17 and Win7, now my laptop runs Mageia only.
   I never got into Mandriva/Mandrake too much before, mostly because I
started with SUSE back in '03 and then spent most of my time learning
RHEL & clones as they are pretty dominant here in the U.S. or at least
those that I have worked at.
   At any rate I am very impressed with Mageia, and figure with the time
I'm spending on it I may as well pitch in a little as well.  I am pretty
capable, but like I said more used to the RH way of things is all.  I am
more an operations/server admin, and am not too into development, with
the exception of front-end web-dev.
   I am sending this off to a few lists and look forward to working with
you all.

Regards,

Jonathan Ingold (Digigold)
--

        /"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back
        to its old dimensions."/

          *~Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.*