[Mageia-marketing] Lets build some excitement!

Jonathan Ingold ingoldjo at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 01:30:19 CEST 2012

On 06/12/2012 07:15 PM, Romain d'Alverny wrote:
>> The one of these that I felt could really use some urgent attention is
>> Wikipedia. [...]
>> If perhaps someone either from this team or maybe the document team
>> has some approved language I could write a proposal for a Wikipedia update.
> What do you suggest to write?
I was thinking mostly just about expanding on features, mission,
community, etc.  I'm going through the archives now, but I am looking to
see where I can currently be of the most help while my workload is
lighter.  Would you like me to write a mock page?
--

        /"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back
        to its old dimensions."/

          *~Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.*