[Mageia-marketing] Apology/credentials

Sebastian sebsebseb sebsebseb_mageia at gmx.com
Mon Mar 26 02:33:34 CEST 2012

On 25/03/12 23:07, Patricia Fraser wrote:

> What timezone are you in? I'd like us to converge on a piratepad this
> week and do some collaborative writing. I'm in Australia, Bradley is in
> the US, Seb is in the UK and Dale is in Canada... but I can work with
> whatever suits everyone else.

Hi Trish

Loqo is from the UK, but currently in Japan and near Tokyo I think.

I am not sure who Dale is?

As for the meeting well, your clock hasn't changed, but they have in
Europe, as of this weekend. So your currently 10 hours a head of me, and
9 hours a head of France for example.

You forgot about Josh he's five or fix hours behind me. There's also
Rémi/Akien in France.

 From Sebastian sebsebseb