[Mageia-sysadm] svn layout

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 09:15:24 CET 2010

On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 00:16, Michael Scherer <misc at zarb.org> wrote:
> [...]
> So I propose that we start to use 1 svn per software project, instead of
> keeping the current structure.

+1

> Nanar provided some others opinions during tonight meeting on
> http://meetbot.mageia.org/mageia-meeting/2010/mageia-meeting.2010-11-15-19.36.log.html#l-482

 - setting up a new repository is/should be costless (especially if we
expect to setup some forge for projects)
 - even if a given project takes only one single file, the single fact
that it is a single project on its own makes it relevant to have its
own repository
 - when we need to get a full checkout of all projects, this need this
to be scripted as to avoid having to manually check each project after
the other (and because at some point, this will not be done by hand
either)

Or did I misunderstand Nanar points?

Romain