[Mageia-sysadm] presentations

nicolas vigier boklm at mars-attacks.org
Thu Oct 7 15:14:00 CEST 2010

On Wed, 06 Oct 2010, nicolas vigier wrote:

> As misc suggested, we can present ourself on this mailing list. So you
> can answer to this thread to present you.

Ok. Présentation for me :
I was previously working at Mandriva (actually Edge-IT) since January
2007. I was working mainly on R&D projects (XtreemOS, qualipso, etc
...), and also as admin of the build system.

I know how to admin the usual software like postfix, apache, bind, svn,
etc ...

And I am living in Paris, so I can probably have access to Vitry
datacenter where we will be hosting most Mageia servers.

Nicolas