[Mageia-sysadm] [1495] set timezone it php.ini

nicolas vigier boklm at mars-attacks.org
Fri Apr 8 17:12:42 CEST 2011

On Fri, 08 Apr 2011, Michael scherer wrote:

> But I think we should :
> 1) try to see why it no longer worked

So I found why it was not working :

php date.timezone was set in apache config to $timezone (variable from
facter) which is CEST on friteuse, and an incorrect value for date.timezone.

So I set it to UTC (without using $timezone) and now the error
disappeared.

I think we didn't see the error before because puppet was frozen,
so the change not applied (I don't know what was the config before).

I don't know if it's related, but I also noticed a few times while
running puppet manually on friteuse that it became frozen when or after
trying to stop/start xymon-client.