[Mageia-sysadm] Fwd: [Mageia-contact] Unable to register for forum

Anne nicolas ennael1 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 09:47:41 CEST 2011

---------- Message transféré ----------
De : "Dave" <dave at christos.cjb.net>
Date : 14 avr. 2011 06:58
Objet : [Mageia-contact] Unable to register for forum
À : <mageia-contact at mageia.org>

I've tried to register for your forum but each time I get an error message
that my catcha text is wrong. I'd like to participate in testing Mageia Beta
1.

Cookies are enabled. I'm using Opera 11.10 on PCLOS 2010.12.

My name is Dave. My user name is dpeirce. Email is dpeirce at christos.cjb.net.

Any way you can get me registered or tell me how to get by the capcha?

Dave

Registered Linux user #417229