[Mageia-sysadm] asking for access rights

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Tue Jun 7 10:58:51 CEST 2011

Le mardi 07 juin 2011 à 08:18 +0200, philippe makowski a écrit :
> I think that zezinho (José JORGE ) can start working on packages
> (at first cultivation, he have two patches to commit) can you give him
> rights please ?

What access rights do you mean ?

He is already in the group to commit in svn.

> his pub key :
> http://jjorge.free.fr/iditente/id_rsa.pub

Already in ldap too, maybe not deployed ?

I think we didn't enable the script yet to take key from ldap to the
disk, and it would be the good time to enable now ?

(so either someone already did it today, or it was done long ago )