[Mageia-sysadm] Fwd: [Mageia-contact] getting mageia

Anne nicolas ennael at mageia.org
Tue Jun 7 12:57:33 CEST 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Randy Anderson <randicusdracoalbus at yahoo.com>
Date: 2011/5/20
Subject: [Mageia-contact] getting mageia
To: mageia-contact at mageia.org

I am interested in trying Mageia, because if it will be Mandriva without the
bugs, it would be a great system. I have run into problems however. First; I
registered with the fora, but could not log in. The system would not
recognise my name/password. When I chose "forgot password" I could not
connect. When I tried starting a new account I could not, because my e-mail
address is already being used. I tried to download the beta and give the
system a try, but again, I could not connect to the URL.
If the fora has bugs and people cannot download the system, things do not
bode well for the future.

Anne
http://www.mageia.org