[Mageia-sysadm] [RPM] cauldron core/release tagtool-0.12.3-2.mga1

Tux99 tux99-mga at uridium.org
Thu Mar 3 16:40:34 CET 2011

Quote: Thierry Vignaud wrote on Thu, 03 March 2011 16:26

> And what?
> You'll still be Tux99 in the changelog, not "Gorge-Albert Martin" from
> Grenoble

If you want me to use "Gorge-Albert Martin" I can use that instead
(although I don't like this particular name). ;)

How should I know that you are really Thierry Vignaud?
You could be in reality Anna Karenina from Moscow or Xiao Hu from Beijing
as far as I know.
Does it matter? Nope, what matters is what you do, not how you call
yourself.

--
Mageia ML Forum Gateway: http://mageia.linuxtech.net/forum/