[Mageia-sysadm] [RPM] cauldron core/release tagtool-0.12.3-2.mga1

Pascal Terjan pterjan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 16:47:25 CET 2011

On Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 15:40, Tux99 <tux99-mga at uridium.org> wrote:

> Quote: Thierry Vignaud wrote on Thu, 03 March 2011 16:26
>>
> How should I know that you are really Thierry Vignaud?
> You could be in reality Anna Karenina from Moscow or Xiao Hu from Beijing
> as far as I know.
> Does it matter? Nope, what matters is what you do, not how you call
> yourself.

I don't agree with last sentence, it is useful to know who someone is,
in addition to what he does, but that is a different topic than what
his name is.
Some people get called by a nickname or a fake name and that's fine,
still it is better than they use the same name on various related
activities so that you know who it is, whatever the name is.
When I meet people, they give me their name and I don't ask for their
ID. The important thing is that they use the same name next time they
meet me or they write an email to me.