[Mageia-sysadm] Bittorrent setup planning proposal

Adjamilton Júnior ajunior at brasifort.com.br
Sun Mar 13 20:23:37 CET 2011

Misc,

I am not much time but to bring forward that proposal to our BitTorrent
server.

I've been researching and found that the Fedora Project use the version
4.4.0-5 of the original bittorrent, which is discontinued for some time. It
would be great if someone more of an opinion. I think the btpd a good option
.

Although we have not a bittorrent server running, I'll prepare a version
torrent Alpha2 and share. Well I'll spread the torrent to reach a good
amount of users.

I am forming a small team of seeders. Longer count on the help of two
Brazilians.

I prepared a short text to be posted on the blog. I hope it is approved and
posted.

Adjamilton Júnior