[Mageia-sysadm] buildsystem => maintdb link test

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 17:07:17 CET 2011

On Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 17:00, Michael Scherer <misc at zarb.org> wrote:
> What about if people do not want to be co-maintainer when they do a
> massive rebuild ( like for example, when a new version of python is
> upgraded, I often rebuild everything or push simple rebuild ) ?

Is there a specific flag set when doing this? or can the buildsystem
detect that the upload is more about just rebuilding than pushing a
change?

Nonetheless, we can consider that co-maintainers would be those whose
activity is significant on a given package - unless massive rebuilds
occurs at about the same (or a higher) frequency as regular
maintainance uploads.

> And I also think you should see with people on -dev about this.
> ( this and about the stats )

Yep. Moving the discussion there then.

Romain