[Mageia-sysadm] French forum creation

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Wed May 25 10:28:31 CEST 2011

Le mercredi 25 mai 2011 à 09:55 +0200, Maât a écrit :
> Le 25/05/2011 09:50, Michael Scherer a écrit :
> > Le mercredi 25 mai 2011 à 09:20 +0200, Maât a écrit :
> >> Hi fries guys,
> >>
> >> I've just pushed french lang to forums git repository
> >>
> >> Could you create french forums under /fr as you did for german forums under /de please ?
> > I do not understand, I thought that official french forum was handled by
> > MLO ?
> I thought MLO was considered as a community among others  and that official things needed to be under mageia syadmins control ?

Yes, maybe official french forum is not the right word. It should rather
be the recommended forum ( as official has other meanings here ).

IIRC and correct me if I am wrong, the idea was to push forums to the
community to let them manage them, and to offer to host one if there is
no ressources.

But maybe I missed some discussion about this ?

> Did i miss something ?

I think we may have indeed misunderstood.
But I do not find when this was discussed :/