[Mageia-sysadm] rabbit sponsoring will soon end

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Sun Feb 12 12:55:35 CET 2012

Le samedi 11 février 2012 à 00:45 +0100, Michael Scherer a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> due to various issues and private reasons, it seems we may soon ( no ETA
> for now ) need to pay for rabbit, the server used for building
> distribution, as explained by Rapsys when we saw him in FOSDEM.

Just to add what I forgot :
http://www.online.net/serveur-dedie/offre-dedibox-professionnel-hp.xhtml

this is what we have.

And also, we can try to ask to $concurent to offer a server ( in our
case, this would be ovh.com, they already sponsored the AUFMl
( mandrivafr.org ) with a free server )

based on
 https://www.ovh.com/fr/serveurs_dedies/

the smallest one is the same as rabbit, so we could maybe just ask.