[Mageia-sysadm] [council] Buying 2 Dell servers: final price and rebate from Dell

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 15:30:19 CEST 2012

On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 2:30 PM, Damien Lallement <mageia at damsweb.net> wrote:
> Total price: 7 613,14 € for this 2 new powerful servers.
>
> So, do you agree or disagree with this?

If you think this is what we need to improve developers/packagers
experience and time, and strengthen our infrastructure, go, we can
afford it.

We have about ~12 k€ in cash at this time (end of July, financial
report not yet updated); we will be at ~5 k€ after this - low given
the provisions we might need and some other marketing expenses, but we
should be able to get back to 10k by December.

Question: do you expect/plan for other server/hosting expenses in the
coming months? (and what about next year?)