[Mageia-sysadm] is the svn server down?

nicolas vigier boklm at mars-attacks.org
Sat Mar 31 13:46:29 CEST 2012

On Sat, 31 Mar 2012, nicolas vigier wrote:

> But even if the swich is not the problem, it would be a good idea to
> replace it for a bigger one, to allow us to connect the arm boards on
> it (instead of connecting them behind valstar). We also need to replace
> one of the disk on the arm boards which seems to be not working.

So what we can do :
 - we wait until someone can check the switch, probably on monday
   morning
 - on monday afternoon we buy a new switch in paris, like this one :
   http://www.grosbill.com/4-d_link_dgs_1024d_-58561-reseaux-reseau_filaire
 - on tuesday someone go to marseille and replace the switch and also
   the disk on the arm board. Train with carte 12-30 costs 99,90 euros.