[Mageia-webteam] checklist of web services/issues for alpha 1

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 18:21:57 CET 2011

Hi there,

just to lay down a few cross-apps/server issues, related to alpha 1
release reception by the public.

 * having a public forum setup (nice to have, but not mandatory yet)
=> maat is working on it
 * having a bugzilla setup; needs:
   - RPM field thing fixed => stormi, dmorgan, other?
   - SSL certificate (self-signed for a start) => sysadmin?
   - ability to easily register/use a Mageia account => identity.mageia.org
 * identity.mageia.org; needs:
   - password reset process in production (it is on -trunk for now) => blingme?
 * having the download page setup (must have, in the works right now:
dams, obgr and me)
 * having the mirrors list up to date (nice to have, we'll use the
rough list of mirrors we manually know for now)
 * having a good looking and structured website (nice to have, will be
a focus for after alpha 1)
 * other I may have missed?

Romain