[Mageia-webteam] Maintainers db tasks

Kosmas Chatzimichalis Kosmas at mach7x.com
Sun Feb 13 12:42:06 CET 2011

Romain, Michael

This is a list with the outstanding features for the application, so if you
would like to prioritise them would be great:

   - Setup environment for live server (another email to ML will follow this
   one with requirements)
   - LDAP integration (first steps and possible solution investigated, but
   will probably be in next version)
   - Compiled packages functionality to be added
   - Searching, statistics and information displayed to finish off
   (currently searching only works for source packages)
   - Any design work, artwork (CSS, logos) to be included
   - Use of bugzilla for bugs (I think Romain set it up, and I've put it in
   the wiki, but not sure if ready to use?)
   - Input of initial information (source packages - maintainers)
   - Source of last commit datetime to be discussed

That's the ones I can think at the moment.
If there's anything else, please feel free to add.