[Mageia-webteam] [Mageia-sysadm] New test tree in ldap

Maât maat-ml at vilarem.net
Mon Jan 24 10:41:38 CET 2011

Le 24/01/2011 10:18, Michael Scherer a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> As asked by forum team, I have created a ldap subtree for testing the
> phpbb ldap integration, since they want to test on a server that is not
> managed by us, and so this could cause security issues ie, if a remote
> server is compromised for various reasons ( like not being treated as
> production, which is a reasonable assumption for a test server ) and
> someone start to gather username, email, and so on.
great ! Thank you Misc :)

> The tree is dc=test_ldap, there is just the top level entry and there is
> no acl. ( maybe I should have called it test_ldap_forum )

ok

> I am ok to give the manager password of this tree for testing and
> letting people create what they want ( that's just a test one, after
> all ), but maybe we can organize ourself better.
>
> Maat, besides this, what do you need ?
I need a "system account" (used by phpbb to log itself on the ldap) with it's password

The one given previously by Buchan was :

cn=phpbb,ou=System Accounts,dc=mageia,dc=org

Then i need a few "users" and "admin" accounts on ldap test :

-- forumadmin
-- maat
-- ashledombos
-- test_user
-- test_moderator

That's all for ldap <-> forum connection

Then we'll need to decide where our git reference repository will be hosted

Atm on ennael's dedibox we have a repos cloned from phpBB's github official repos which i started while phpBB stable version was 3.0.7PL1.

Now  phpBB stable version is 3.0.8... as our customization is not heavy i want to take the opportunity (that we'll never have again) to fresh-start from upstream and re-apply our changes (theme, seo, umil...) so i just need a fresh git repos cloned from https://github.com/phpbb/phpbb3.git with at least write access for ashledombos and i

That's all i think...

Cheers,
Maât