[Mageia-webteam] Missing favicons (list of Mageia pages)

Damien Lallement mageia at damsweb.net
Wed Jul 27 19:08:38 CEST 2011

Le 27/07/2011 19:02, Romain d'Alverny a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> On Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 14:43, Wolfgang Bornath<molch.b at googlemail.com>  wrote:
>> Missing or wrong favicons (without claiming to be complete):
>>
>> [...]
>> Login pages of blog.mageia.org (no favicon)
>
> Hmmm not sure where to change that (I guess it does not depend on the
> blog theme); but maybe this is minor as it's a speicifc area?

I can add it if really needed but it asks to change /admin/ repo, so,
it's not a good point as we said in the past that our WP installations
will only accept the wp-content/themes repo to be modified in order to
help updates/upgrades.

>> All wiki pages show the DokuWiki favicon but we are changing to
>> MediaWiki anyway.
>
> Yes.
>
> All in all... not fixed but on the path. Thanks for the report.
>
> We could arrange for a bot that checks all favicons on mageia.org domain. :-p

Why making a bot as we have chance to get wobo?! :-)

Dams
--
Damien Lallement
Treasurer of Mageia.Org

twitter: damsweb - IRC: damsweb/coincoin