[Mageia-webteam] Missing favicons (list of Mageia pages)

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Thu Jul 28 00:19:25 CEST 2011

Le mercredi 27 juillet 2011 à 19:02 +0200, Romain d'Alverny a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> On Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 14:43, Wolfgang Bornath <molch.b at googlemail.com> wrote:
> > Missing or wrong favicons (without claiming to be complete):
> >
> > http://planet.mageia.org/en/ (no favicon)
>
> Fixed (thanks dams!)
>
> > https://ml.mageia.org/wwsympa-wrapper.fcgi/lists (sympa favicon)
>
> No idea of where this goes fixed. Misc?

in sympa template I guess.

But maybe it would be easier to declare once ond for all a alias on
every vhost.
( as they all use the same template for configuration, that would not be
hard to deploy for all once we deployed for one )

> > http://mirrors.mageia.org/ (no favicon)
>
> I pushed the change into svn; I don't remember if it syncs in auto or
> not (probably not).

It don't.
We should separate template from the code, so the 2 could evolve at
different path.

--
Michael Scherer