[Mageia-webteam] Suggestion: poster/folder - quick guide install Mageia 1 LiveCD KDE

MacXi - Ideias Linux terraagua at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 23:46:08 CEST 2011

Wobo,

I sending links with suggestion of posters (improved) of "Quick guide for
installation media (software repository) in Mageia 1  KDE", with text in
english (but needs fixing) and images in english of Mageia 1.

All SVG files that I'm sending with embedded images.

Macxi.

___________________________

Link to file of poster withOUT filter:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1220932/mg/cartaz-mg/traducao-instala-midia/english/Quick-Guide-instalation-medias-Mageia-1-withOUT-filter-01-6-2011-ok.png

Link to file of poster with filter:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1220932/mg/cartaz-mg/traducao-instala-midia/english/Quick-Guide-instalation-medias-Mageia-1-with-filter-01-6-2011-ok.png

Link to file of poster SVG format:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1220932/mg/cartaz-mg/traducao-instala-midia/english/Quick-Guide-instalation-medias-Mageia-1-with-filter-01-6-2011-ok.svg

Note 1: I edited this image in the distribuition Mageia 1 RC , and I used
the software KSnapshot, Gimp and Inkscape.

Note 1: I exported  In Inkscape 2 imagens  in PNG, one without fiilter and
other I applied 2 filters in images:

a) first, I applied the filter "black outline" (toolbar: filter/ABCs/black
outline), which makes the edge of images and;

b) after, over the filter "black outline", I applied the filter "combined
lighting" (toolbar: filter/bevels/combined lighting).

c) the "text frame" were only applied the filter "combind lighting"