[Mageia-webteam] Suggestion: poster/folder - quick guide install Mageia 1 LiveCD KDE

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 1 17:25:09 CEST 2011

2011/6/1 MacXi - Ideias Linux <terraagua at gmail.com>:
> Hello,
>
> Congratulations team Mageia.
> I installed Mageia 1 in VirtualBox  and everything went well.
>
> Now I will install on the HD.
>
> I sending links to a suggestion of a poster/folder with a "quick guide" to
> installing a Mageia 1, KDE LiveCD.

I've been working on a German edition of these posters you offered in
the forum. Unfortunately other work came in my way but I will keep
this up and present them soon.

I've made a German poster of the quick guide to media configuration,
exporting it into svg, eps and pdf - looks good.

I guess this is rather a marcomm topic, to use such posters at events
and install parties. We can also place them on a server and put links
in the wiki, etc.

--
wobo