[Mageia-webteam] 2011, June, week 23 meeting

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 22:46:58 CEST 2011

Hi there,

it's been silent around here for some time - let's get back to our
good habit, for a meeting on this coming Wednesday, 13:00 UTC (15:00
Paris time).

Wait. First. I'd like to thank all of you who participated, in big or
small part, to this team and to the project so far; finally, we did
release our own platform, within expected borders, and that's a great
beginning.

For this meeting, 2 things I need from all of you to prepare (and
preferably to list in this thread and we will discuss things after on
IRC):
 1. postmortem of the past 9 months and of this Mageia 1 release: what
went well, what went wrong, what didn't went at all, why*5, is it
important and if so, how can you/we fix that;
 2. coming priorities/tasks for the Summer (general or particular
thing, web app, style, other) that you can help with.

Please please take the time to reply here in this thread and the list
of things growing, I will make a summary page on the wiki to prepare
the meeting (by the way, having a new Wiki is one priority for the
coming weeks, again! :-) )

Cheers!

Romain