[Mageia-webteam] 2011, June, week 23 meeting

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 19:17:34 CEST 2011

On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 22:46, Romain d'Alverny <rdalverny at gmail.com> wrote:
> it's been silent around here for some time - let's get back to our
> good habit, for a meeting on this coming Wednesday, 13:00 UTC (15:00
> Paris time).

Meeting notes are here:
http://meetbot.mageia.org/mageia-web/2011/mageia-web.2011-06-08-13.37.html

For those that couldn't attend, your participation is crucial in this
team; so if you are still in, please send your points here on the list
and that so we know who can be counted on for what.

Other than that, and than other points raised during the meeting, this
team needs people to take apps in charge.

Romain