[Mageia-webteam] meeting today

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 12:37:56 CEST 2011

On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 12:30, Kosmas Chatzimichalis <Kosmas at mach7x.com> wrote:
> Sorry cannot be at the meeting today..
>
> Unfortunately not a lot to report on maintdb as didn't have any time to go
> back to it.
> Only thing I've managed to have a look at was the ability to restrict the
> authenticity token in certain actions, instead of the whole application.

Ok. Didn't notify about it largely here, but we plugged the
buildsystem into the staging app to see it in real use (see
http://www.maintdb2.mageia.org.uk/ ). By the way, I notice a server
error each time I go there; on reload it works nice but... there it
is, so I'm not sure what causes it (and if some packages submissions
go unnoticed that way).

Romain