[Mageia-webteam] meeting today

Kosmas Chatzimichalis Kosmas at mach7x.com
Wed Mar 30 12:46:40 CEST 2011

That's good Romain.

The Error message gets displayed because the staging is hosted on a shared
dreamhost account.
If it gets over a certain memory limit it gets killed, that's why it
displays ok when you refresh it.
It's possible that submissions on the staging would go unnoticed, but I'm
pretty sure that wont' be the case on the live server.
Again, if there is another staging server that we could host it, it wouldn't
be a problem to change the deployment to the new one.
Maybe it would be a good idea to do it before the live server anyway.

Kosmas