[Mageia-webteam] Request of formal approval for mageiaitalia.org

Marcello Anni marcello.anni at alice.it
Wed May 11 20:04:12 CEST 2011

> Marcello Anni <marcello.anni at alice.it> schrieb am 11.05.2011
> > i'm a mageia contributor (blogteam writer, translator, marketing
> > guy) and with the ildn, a non-profit organisation that hosts
> > various distro forums in italy, i set up a powerful framework for
> > the italian community:
> >
> > http://www.mageiaitalia.org/
> >
> > can we have the official approval by the web-team and a redirect
> > from mageia.org to our website? thanks
> A redirect from mageia.org to your website?
> I don't like the idea of having split communities (like MIB) like it
> was the case with Mandriva for so many years.
> Why not participate in Mageia directly?
>
> Oliver

simply because the framework provided by ildn is really powerful while official
one can't provide such a thing. in plus, it doesn't exist yet an italian forum
provided by mageia, otherwise i'd agree with you. if i'm the first to setup an
italian forum, but i only want to use a different platform, where is the
problem? i'm waiting for your reply

cheers,
Marcello