[Mageia-dev] So?

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 29 14:33:46 CEST 2010

2010/9/29 Robert Xu <robxu9 at gmail.com>:

> A good idea would be to keep a wiki page listing all the aspects of
> Mageia we want...
> like, "We want RPM, we want plain-text mails only, we want a cool logo", etc...
>
> If you do that, people can go there for reference, and if we agree on
> stuff, you can change that page.

Hmm, how would that be different to the discussion we have here? Do
you think in the wiki people would be less responsive and/or numerous
with their opinions, ideas, discussions than on this list?

Here we have "We want RPM" in the first mail, then "Think about deb"
in the secons mail, in the third mail someone talks about a tool, in
the 4th mail there is a reply to the first mail, etc. It's chaotic,
yes, but do you think a wiki page with the same unavoidable contents
would look better?

I don't think so. I am a forum guy and I like wikis but for
discussions like this a mailing list is better suited.