[Mageia-dev] Mageia repository sections, licenses, restrictions, firmware etc

Lucien-Henry Horvath tempo2 at marneau.eu
Tue Oct 12 19:00:40 CEST 2010

  Le 12/10/2010 18:52, Tux99 a écrit :
> This is nonsense, Mageia can only be held responsible in France based on
> French law (as long as Mageia isn't planning subsidiaries in outher
> countries, which IMHO is unlikely and completely unnecessary for a
> non-profit association).
Don't panic ... if our french government continue in the sens of DADVSI,
HADOPI, and LOPSI law ... our futur is to build any linux distribution
without possibility to install anything (no video player, no tools for
download, no tools for learn working about network like netsaint etc ...).

  Poor dear freedom  :-(