[Mageia-dev] Consolidation of the spelling tools in Mageia

Pierre Jarillon jarillon at abul.org
Mon Nov 7 13:33:27 CET 2011

Le lundi 7 novembre 2011 12:36:07, Kamil Rytarowski a écrit :
> This is my scratch of the project, read for more info
> http://www.mandrivauser.de/mga-testwiki/index.php/Overview
> http://www.mandrivauser.de/mga-testwiki/index.php/Proposals

Great job!
IMO, this looks like the File Hierarchical Structure 17 years ago.
Unix systems were all a little different and the use of /etc, /var/, udr/...
was not standardized.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filesystem_Hierarchy_Standard

It is necessary to have a written standard for spell-checkers:
1- interfaces
2- data
3- a repository for the datas (contributors welcome)

The independance of datas, software and interfaces should be great to preserve
the future.
Ten years ago I did this proposal, more than a spell-checker:
http://pjarillon.free.fr/eurolang/cetral-propos.en.html
http://pjarillon.free.fr/eurolang/cetral-propos.fr.html

--
Pierre Jarillon - http://pjarillon.free.fr/