[Mageia-discuss] Suggestions for the ISO

Renaud (Ron) OLGIATI renaud at olgiati-in-paraguay.org
Sat Nov 6 11:29:43 CET 2010

On Saturday 06 November 2010, my mailbox was graced by a missive
 from Margot <margot at otfordduckscomputers.co.uk> who wrote:

> It's not just dial-up - many people in the UK only have mobile
> broadband, which is very expensive if you exceed the minimal
> bandwidth allowance (for some contracts, only 1GB a month). For some
> of those people, downloading a DVD-sized ISO would be impossible.

I understand bending backward to help those people in backward countries who
cannot download, but should we be bothered with those, in the first world, who
are too stingy to get a proper Internet connection ?

Cheers,

Ron, on the banks of the Paraguay river.
--
         A: Because it breaks the logical sequence of the discussion.
         Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?