[Mageia-discuss] dokuwiki: English translation of the French Articles of Assoiation - Lebarhon comments

Dick Gevers dvgevers at xs4all.nl
Fri Apr 15 21:11:58 CEST 2011

On Fri, 15 Apr 2011 20:36:10 +0200, lebarhon wrote about Re:
[Mageia-discuss] dokuwiki: English translation of the French Articles of
Assoiation - Lebarhon comments:

>Hello,
>
>The comments are very few in the English part and are always between
>brackets, you can easily just ignore them.
>But the fact is, the statutes aren't correctly written in French, there
>is even contradictions, and I don't know if they are adopted.
>
>Lebarhon (male :-) )

Alright. Thanks for your answer. I will ignore them with your permission.

I suspect the statutes are already adopted, but if not please feel free to
remark on the French originals.

When translating/proofreading I personally do not want to express an
opinion on the French original.

Thanks and best regards,
=Dick Gevers=