[Mageia-i18n] [proposition] Using Translate extension on Mageia wiki

mammig_linux mammig_linux mammig.linux at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 06:49:18 CEST 2011

Hello,

Is it a troll to speak about the wiki ?
I ear about the no-temporary wiki for many month. I stop to make plan
on the commet and I just wait the announce or the roadmap for it.
Currently, I'm in the french translator team and I just wait the new
multi-language wiki because I know we will have a lot of work for
translating everything. I don't care of the technical choices because
I don't have enough time for helping to install and manage the new
wiki. I'm sure those who think and manage the new multi-language wiki
will take the goods decisions and will tell us when it's time to
translate. I hope they will create a tutorial for telling us how to
use this new wiki in a good way.

Hey ! technical team of the new wiki ! Think well and work hard :)

++
mammig