[Mageia-marketing] Plan - stuff to do pre Beta 1 release

Patricia Fraser trish at thefrasers.org
Wed Apr 6 15:34:52 CEST 2011

8-)

> "USE THE WIKI" Was NOT not appreciated, nor was it an acceptable
> answer!

What he said (but softer). (He's been up all night: cut him some
slack.)

We actually need to put in place right now those things that will be
permanent:

- a wiki/sandbox area for marcomm writings, including
everything that is an official Mageia communication to the world
- a CRM setup to
	- collect and collate all marketing/comms contacts
	- track all the contacts made, info sent out, press releases
	  issued...

Now - do we go to Sysadmin for this? Who can we ask for assistance
with design? Who can we ask for assistance with tweaking if it isn't
quite right first up?

Cheers,

--
Trish Fraser, JD9R RQ2D